I’m going to jump right into it because I don’t want to ruin this INCREDIBLE STORY.
But what if I told you buying someone a year supply of black Chapstick led to being the TV host for the UFC?
Pretty insane what kind of opportunities can arise through dynamic persistence, doing some research, and not taking “NO” for an answer.
That’s why we sat down with Radio and TV Host, Speaker, Activist, and the talented, Kerri Kasem.
Kerri has a ton of experience in talk radio, morning radio, her own podcast, red carpet show with celebrities, and hosting for the UFC and MTV.
She has an incredible must hear story on how she got her hosting spot with UFC, as well as her story on becoming an activist for her “Kasem Cares Foundation” where they prevent elderly abuse.
Kerri is an all-around Rockstar, so we’re excited for you to get a nugget or two out of our conversation.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
• How she got into media and becoming a TV and Radio host for big time networks
• The dynamic persistence of her getting the UFC TV host opportunity and how she exactly did it
• About Kerri’s incredible foundation to prevent elderly abuse
• Why she feels “mental attitude is everything in life” and how you can benefit from it
If you are looking to learn how to be dynamically persistent in your pursuit of your dreams and goals, then tune in to this one.
Let me know what you think of it.
Follow us on Instagram Here
and see the full Show Notes to this episode Here
Make Sure To Keep up with Kerri on IG Here
and checkout her websites Here
Recommended Books by Kerri:
1. Outliers By: Malcolm Gladwell
PS: Want To Learn Our 5 Ways To Build a Hybrid Model of In Person and Online Personal Training Business?
Get Started Here