If I travel back a decade ago, I was helping underprivileged high school students get into college.
I was a college access advisor and I managed a group of high school students, making sure they were passing their classes, applying to colleges, and basically being a mentor.
I absolutely loved it and would probably still be doing something along these lines if it weren’t for Dynamic Duo Training.
NOW, ERIC, ON THE OTHER HAND….
Your going to have to listen to our NEW podcast episode to find out 😊
But Eric and I are pumped for this episode!
This is our first ever Question and Answer (Q & A) Episode, after 130 episodes.
This is how it worked…
Last week we put a Q & A post up on Facebook, Instagram, and for our newsletter community.
We chose 10 awesome questions from our Rockstar listeners.
And we did a solo round podcast episode and answered them in detail.
In THIS CONVERSATION, we answered these 10 questions:
1) What does it mean to you guys to live with intent? What is your greatest life achievement?
2) When you started growing your business how did you find “your people” to surround yourself with?
3) During the first few years of your business what were some of the biggest challenges and how did you overcome them? In the first few years how did you build a following?
4) Who wins in an arm wrestling match?
5) What are your strength and weaknesses as individuals and how do you come together as one to make your business flow?
6) What are your favorite sports to play and watch?
7) How did you guys overcome the loss of your father? I have been dealing with a recent loss myself and need any advice possible.
8) How do you guys get through the dark times of Entreprenuerism?
9) What did you guys do as far as work before you started DDT and how did those skills carry over into it?
10) If you could travel back to senior year in high school, would you go to college all over again or would you have gone a different route?
This was honestly a ton of fun!
Get ready for this Edu-Tainment (Education + Entertainment) episode :)
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/wh…re-in-q-a/