Remember the movie “Austin Powers?” Remember the movie “Austin Powers?”
The part when he travels back into a time machine to try and get his mojo back that Dr. Evil stole from him?
That’s how Eric and I felt the first six years of our business.
We literally made $250,000 worth of business mistakes and we wish we could travel back in a real time machine and get that back.
To be honest, about $200,000 of those mistakes, I can blame on big bro by 1 minute (Eric). Lol
All kidding aside, the truth is, we both were at fault for the $250,000 worth of business mistakes.
A lot of the mistakes were due to the following:
• We were impatient• Constantly chased shiny objects
• Always compared ourselves to others• Too stubborn to hire people to help us• We didn’t simplify things enough
• Our egos got the best of us
• We didn’t understand how to fall in love with the struggle
• And ultimately, we weren’t clear on our big WHY within our business.
So, after listing all those reasons that led us to losing $250K, we decided to have a face to face Conversation and share it with you, here’s what you will learn:
• Some of the biggest business mistakes we made that costed us $250,000
• Real life stories and lessons learned that we share from our business mistakes
• Practical steps on how to avoid the same mistakes we made
Get ready to listen to this amazing conversation we had that will help you not make $250K worth of business mistakes
See Full Show Notes HERE