Have you heard the song…
“I’m Living My Best Life!”
I know you’ve heard this song and that’s why I’m excited to share this powerful conversation Chris and I had with Brian Decosta!
I truly believe at the bottom of my core that everyone should be striving to “Live Their Best Life.”
Is it easy?
But everyone has a choice to go after what they want, live the lifestyle that makes them happy-fulfilled, and ultimately live their best life.
Brian is a very courageous man. He left his job as an accountant that would have put him in a very stable and comfortable long-term career.
But he saw the vision going forward within it and it didn’t look exciting…it looked draining and miserable to him.
So, he followed his dream to be in the fitness industry and move to Los Angeles to ultimately chase living his best life!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
• Some of the life-changing lessons he’s experienced since living in LA
• How to feel like your enough and not constantly live in fear and reactive mode
• Some of Brian’s thoughts and emotions when he left his career as an accountant
• Brian’s tips on how he broke into the fitness industry so fast and with so much success
• Brian’s lessons learned after his break-up with Amanda Bucci and More
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/chrisandericmartinez/ and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…n-decosta/
And follow Brian on Instagram
www.instagram.com/briandecosta/?hl=en and checkout more info on him here:
1. Story Brand: By Donald Miller www.amazon.com/Building-StoryBra…Caps%2C186&sr=8-1
2. The Success Principles: By Jack Canfield www.amazon.com/Success-Principle…Caps%2C209&sr=8-1
I’m excited to share this amazing conversation Chris and I had with Brian Decosta on “The Importance of Living your Best Life,” listen and if you enjoyed it, please help us share it on social media 😊