You gain 210 POUNDS IN A YEAR, LEAVE PLAYING PROFESSIONAL SOCCER, FACE THE VICIOUS BATTLE WITH ADDICTION, AND LOSE YOUR FATHER TO CANCER.
That is a lot of adversity for someone to face and overcome.
But, like I’ve discussed before, those that have gone through hell, have a special set of lenses that others don’t have, and I’m fascinated with their stories.
So, when Eric and I sat down and had a deep conversation with Noah Kingery, we realized his story is much deeper than an extreme 190-pound weight loss story.
He overcame all the above adversity and completely transformed his life.
Noah has also been featured in the “Doctors Show,” Bodybuilding.com,” “Men’s Health,” and “The New York Times.”
He’s now helping hundreds of people around the world through his nutrition coaching and impacting their lives.
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE HAD, YOU WILL LEARN:
• His battles with addiction, how he overcame them, and what he learned from them
• What sparked his incredible 190-pound weight loss transformation
• Some of his secret coaching tips to manage over 100 clients around the world
• How to overcome “temporary escapes that slowly destroy you over time”
We’ve had some incredible conversations and stories on the Dynamic Lifestyle Podcast, but this is one that you will truly be inspired by.
GET READY TO LISTEN TO NOAH’S INCREDIBLE AND INSPIRING STORY.
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…h-kingery/
If I travel back to 2012, one of the first business mentors I came across was Todd Durkin.
Todd said this to me…
‘Your Network is your Net worth”
Just read that out loud a couple of times and let it sink in 😊
What he meant was the bigger the network you have, will ultimately lead to a bigger net worth.
Because let’s say one day, you have a product launch, like a book release.
Besides doing everything you can marketing wise and spending money on advertisement, could you imagine the power of having 100 influential people in your network sharing the release of your book with their communities?
Probably even more powerful than spending a boat load of money on advertisement.
Another cool way to look at your network being your net worth is like a bank account.
The goal is to keep making deposits, which in this context means to keep being a giver and adding value to others.
Always making withdraws, which in this context means always being a taker and asking others to help you.
If you can have the patience, the giver mindset, and play the long game…your network will become your network!
That’s why Eric and I did a solo round podcast episode on this topic, we give 5 of our TOP ways to build your network, be a giver, and ultimately increase your net worth.
In THIS CONVERSATION WE HAD (insert link), you will learn:
• 5 of our TOP ways to have your network become your net worth
• How to make more DEPOSITS and be a giver instead of a taker and making withdraws
• 4 of our BEST stories revolving building our network
• Practical applications SO YOU CAN start building your network and net worth
Get ready to see how you can make your network your net worth HERE
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…net-worth/
You are lost in a forest.
You can’t figure out how to get out of the forest because there’s so many trees, clutter, and confusion.
You have 2 options:
A) You can continue to find your way out and most likely be stuck in the forest for days or weeks
B) You can get help and have someone in a helicopter guiding you through the forest to get out quicker
We don’t know about you, but we will choose option B all day.
This was an analogy Bedros Keuilian used during our CONVERSATION, we had with him.
He used this analogy when he was talking about people having blind spots and investing in mentors and/or coaches to see those blind spots, accelerate the learning curve, and to avoid mediocrity.
Fact of the matter is, everyone has blind spots and faces phases in life of hitting mediocrity.
The good news is, you don’t have to accept the blind spots or become mediocre.
In THIS CONVERSATION, you will learn:
• What working at Disneyland for 7 years taught him, the lessons he learned from there that carried over into his Personal Training career
• How Fit Body Boot Camp was born out of a crisis and how it became one of the nation’s fastest growing franchises
• The importance of mentorship and hiring coaches to overcome being mediocre and blind spots
• The incredible story behind Bedros taking off pieces of armor from battling all day to be fully present with his family
Get ready for this awesome, inspiring, and life impacting conversation we had with Bedros Keuilian
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…-keuilian/
A mentor of mine once told me “Business is about solving problems and the bigger the problems you solve…usually the more impact you make.”
Comment below if you agree with this?
I definitely think this is true.
Another mentor of mine, Cole Hatter, just told Chris and I this when we were at his house interviewing him and his wife Sanja.
He told us this powerful story where he was on a billionaire’s yacht in Seattle, and to make the story short, he stepped out to solve a problem for his event that was coming soon, and the billionaire stepped out as well to solve a problem with his team.
Here’s the kicker though…
Cole was solving a $100 problem that was going to help thousands of people.
The billionaire was solving a billion-dollar problem that was going to help billions of people.
And what Cole realized was that the billionaire wasn’t working harder than him.
He was just solving a bigger problem.
So, the take home message Cole told us was, “you might as well go bigger and solve bigger problems to impact more people because the same work ethic and effort will go into it.”
That was just one-story Cole told us in our conversation we had with him and what was cool is he had his wife, Sanja, right beside him dropping knowledge bombs.
In THIS CONVERSATION, you will learn:
• How to solve bigger problems to help billions of people and Cole’s big ah ha moment when he figured this out
• Why using the 5 love languages (touch, gifts, acts of services, words of affirmation, and quality time) are great for relationships, team building, and work environments
• A teaser behind THRIVE V, the 1 speaker they’re trying to get on stage, and what to expect with their grand vision in the next 3-5 years
• Their next venture outside of the event space that will solve bigger problems and reach billions of people
Get ready for this awesome, entertaining, and impactful conversation we had with Cole and Sanja Hatter
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…ja-hatter/