We have a serious question for you?
Have you ever gone through a point in your life where you were having identity issues?
Maybe feeling lost, facing tons of adversity, and just not knowing what to do?
I know we’ve gone through this and we term it as “from hell and back” and that was six years of our lives from the ages of 18-24 where it was the darkest times of our lives.
But, we saw a light at the end of the tunnel and found a way out.
The truth is, we all go through this in life, whether it’s more frequent, or more severe, and to be honest, sometimes we just need to start from scratch.
It’s kind of like a house, there comes a time where you just have to tear the whole thing down and build it back from the ground up.
Well, in this awesome conversation, we sat down with Rockstar entrepreneur and philanthropist, Chris Harder.
Chris has an amazing story and background, coming from corporate America in sales, finances, and management.
He has a ton of experience, knowledge, and a huge heart to help change humanity.
In this Conversation, you will learn:
• The importance of being intentional with relationships as much as being intentional with business
• Why everyone should experiment with a mandatory one-hour barrier built into their day
• If you are stuck or trying to get to the next level, why its so vital to change your tribe and who you are listening to
• How Chris had his identity stripped from him due to his lowest point in life and how he overcame it
Get ready for some knowledge bombs in this one and see Full Show Notes HERE dynamicduotraining.com/podcast/episo…chris-harder/
I want to share this formula I came up with that helped me get out of my fitness rut:
FLOW + FOCUS +TRACTION--Adherence & Consistency = Results & Fulfillment
After I figured this out, here’s how I started feeling within my fitness journey:
Completely immersed in what I was doing aka Being FOCUSED.
Completing task after task and taking massive action on everything aka Gaining TRACTION.
Creating inner clarity. Knowing what needs to be done and knowing the activity is doable.
A sense of serenity. No worries about oneself, and a feeling of growing beyond the boundaries of the ego.
Intrinsic motivation. Whatever produces flow becomes its own reward.
These are all feelings when being in a state of “Flow” and can be applied to your fitness journey.
Eric and I just had a conversation on all this in our NEW Podcast Episode, here’s why you want to listen:
• Why getting in a state of “flow” leads to being “focused” and from there you gain “traction” and that leads to increased adherence and consistency throughout the fitness program and thus you get results
• 3 Factors that play a role in getting in a state of “Flow” in your fitness journey (Environment, Sound Training & Nutrition Program, and a Strong Reward)
• Real life client case studies and how these 3 factors helped them in their fitness journey
• Practical ways you can get into a state of “Flow” in your fitness journey starting today
Get ready for some practical and valuable applications in this one, see full episode here
See Full Show Notes HERE https://dynamicduotraining.com/podcast/episode-120-how-to-get-in-a-state-of-flow-in-your-fitness-journey/
Do you ever have that feeling of “what am I doing with my life?” Kind of like in high school, when people asked, “what college are you going to?”
I always hated getting asked “what college was I going to” during senior year.
I also struggled for a long time with constantly beating myself up about what am I doing with my life.
The turning point for me personally, was seeking my first coach in fitness. From there as the years went on, discovering my purpose in life became much clearer.
Discovering your purpose isn’t as easy as looking for your lost keys around the house and hoping to find them. It takes time, experience, experimenting, scratching itches you have, going through ups and downs, traveling, having coaches and mentors, etc.
In our NEW Podcast Episode, we sat down and talked to Stephanie Rowe, who helps people discover their purpose in life through her life coaching.
Aside from life coaching, Stephanie has a huge heart, loves giving back, has a background in business, marketing, sales, fitness, she’s an active YouTuber, and more.
In this Episode, you will learn:
• Practical and realistic tips on how to go about discovering your purpose in life
• Why it’s okay to not have a blue print in life and figuring out who you are, your identity, your gifts, all to discover your purpose
• Her thoughts on the importance of changing your mindset and perception on things in life to be more fulfilled and happy
Make sure to check out the full episode HERE
Full Show Notes Here dynamicduotraining.com/podcast/episo…ephanie-rowe/