Ask Yourself This Question…
”WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ME TO LIVE A DYNAMIC LIFESTYLE?”
Everyone is going to have a different definition and that’s the beautiful thing about asking this question.
When you look up the word “DYNAMIC,” it means non-static, strong, energetic, and constantly evolving!
This is the lifestyle that we live and breathe daily.
But we wanted to know what these top 10 entrepreneurs definition of a dynamic lifestyle, their daily habits, routines, non-negotiables, and what makes them play at such a high level.
We asked the following 10 top entrepreneurs:
-Amanda Bucci www.instagram.com/amandabucci/?hl=en
-Bedros Keuilian www.instagram.com/bedroskeuilian/?hl=en
-Billy Gene www.instagram.com/billygeneismarketing/?hl=en
-Sue B Zimmerman www.instagram.com/suebzimmerman/?hl=en
-Chris Harder www.instagram.com/chriswharder/?hl=en
-John Lee Dumas www.instagram.com/johnleedumas/?hl=en
-Mark Lack www.instagram.com/mark.lack/?hl=en
-Mike Arce www.instagram.com/mikearcelive/?hl=en
-Ortal Levitan www.instagram.com/workout_unicorn/?hl=en
-Craig Ballantyne www.instagram.com/realcraigballantyne/?hl=en
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
• 10 Top entrepreneurs’ definition of living a dynamic lifestyle
• Their daily habits, rituals, and routines from sun up to sun down
• How you can take some of these top 10 entrepreneurs lifestyle habits and apply them to yours to play at a bigger level than you though possible
This is an amazing episode that is going to help you enhance your overall lifestyle, and if you enjoyed it, please help us share it 😊
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/chrisandericmartinez/ and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…epreneurs/
Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule?
The 80/20 rule is also known as the “Pareto Principle,” that states, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
What’s great about this 80/20 principle is it can be applied in all areas of life such as:
• Health and safety
We just had a DYNAMIC conversation with fitness icon, Jason Ferruggia, who lives and breathes the 80/20 principle in all areas of his life.
Jason loves simplicity and feels that its key to getting better in all areas of life and constantly moving the needle forward.
Jason has been in the fitness industry for over two decades… so he knows a lot, has seen infinitely, he’s accomplished a large amount of stuff, has had his fair shares of losses or lessons learned, and he’s evolved a ton.
In THIS CONVERSATION WE ALSO DISCUSSED:
• How he applies the 80/20 principle in his life such as: Nutrition- 7 foods he eats every day. Exercise- less variety and less exercise selection. Personal Growth- reads 3-5 books a year and studies them thoroughly
• His story about losing his gym and using it as an opportunity to go online and build his business
• Why Jason is so big on being physically, mentally, and emotionally strong, and the Importance of work on personal growth and addressing issues from the past
• Some of his key daily habits to win the day such as: meditating, reading and getting everything done form 6-10 a.m, checking email twice a day, working out, and more
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/chrisandericmartinez/ and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…ferruggia/
And follow Jay on Instagram www.instagram.com/jayferruggia/ and checkout more info on him here:
Other places to connect with Jay:
Enjoy this conversation with Jay and if you enjoyed it, please help us share it 😊
Chris and I had an amazing conversation with this incredible man that physically went down to Haiti, fought for weeks against the adoption system, and finally brought his two sons’ home.
He literally came back every single day when they told him “you will have to come back tomorrow.”
He was RUTHLESS about his pursuit to bring his sons home.
He said to us:
“There’s always going to be road blocks and thick barriers to stop you from your goals and dreams. You have to be ruthless to break those walls down to get what you want.”
And that’s exactly what he did!
Casey Zeman is this incredible man that sat down with us and told us this amazing story.
In THIS CONVERSATION WE ALSO DISCUSSED:
• How do build a dynamic webinar and why it’s so important to do so in 2019
• The power behind being your authentic self instead of trying to be someone you are not supposed to be
• Why creating strong goals and raising the stakes will make you succeed
• Why you shouldn’t ever settle on who you are, being happy in the journey, and always striving to be better and better
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/chrisandericmartinez/ and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…sey-zeman/
And follow Casey on Instagram www.instagram.com/caseyzeman/ and checkout more info on him here:
Forbes Article: www.forbes.com/sites/shelcyvjose…nts/#3880a29456aa
Enjoy this conversation with Casey and if you enjoyed it, please help us share it 😊