If I travel back a decade ago, I was helping underprivileged high school students get into college.
I was a college access advisor and I managed a group of high school students, making sure they were passing their classes, applying to colleges, and basically being a mentor.
I absolutely loved it and would probably still be doing something along these lines if it weren’t for Dynamic Duo Training.
NOW, ERIC, ON THE OTHER HAND….
Your going to have to listen to our NEW podcast episode to find out 😊
But Eric and I are pumped for this episode!
This is our first ever Question and Answer (Q & A) Episode, after 130 episodes.
This is how it worked…
Last week we put a Q & A post up on Facebook, Instagram, and for our newsletter community.
We chose 10 awesome questions from our Rockstar listeners.
And we did a solo round podcast episode and answered them in detail.
In THIS CONVERSATION, we answered these 10 questions:
1) What does it mean to you guys to live with intent? What is your greatest life achievement?
2) When you started growing your business how did you find “your people” to surround yourself with?
3) During the first few years of your business what were some of the biggest challenges and how did you overcome them? In the first few years how did you build a following?
4) Who wins in an arm wrestling match?
5) What are your strength and weaknesses as individuals and how do you come together as one to make your business flow?
6) What are your favorite sports to play and watch?
7) How did you guys overcome the loss of your father? I have been dealing with a recent loss myself and need any advice possible.
8) How do you guys get through the dark times of Entreprenuerism?
9) What did you guys do as far as work before you started DDT and how did those skills carry over into it?
10) If you could travel back to senior year in high school, would you go to college all over again or would you have gone a different route?
This was honestly a ton of fun!
Get ready for this Edu-Tainment (Education + Entertainment) episode :)
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/wh…re-in-q-a/
Do us a favor and just imagine this (it’s a true story by the way)…
Moving from the Middle East to the US when you are 5 years old.
You don’t feel like you fit in due to not speaking English and being from a different culture.
And to top it off, you stand out like a sore thumb.
You then go on to build a well-known and growing fitness business conference the past 5 years that’s making an IMPACT on thousands of fitness professionals’ lives.
Would you agree that’s a hell of a STORY?
A couple of weeks ago, we had the great privilege of speaking at RISE Fitness Business Conference in San Jose, Ca, to hundreds of fitness professionals.
And all thanks and gratitude goes to Khaled ELmasri for having us speak.
What’s funny is we got to pull Khaled aside on day 2 of the conference and had a conversation with him in our room for 45 minutes.
In THIS CONVERSATION, we discussed:
• His big WHY to start a fitness business conference because of his STRONG belief in the fitness entrepreneur will help end obesity due to the ripple affect
• His very first event 5 years ago, held in a local gym studio with 30 people and now his event being at the double tree hotel with 300 plus attendees
• How not fitting in most of his life and not getting recognition has FUELED him to make an impact in the fitness industry
• His biggest advice to personal trainers is to stop caring what others think and seeking validation, and to do what you want to do to change lives and make impact
Get ready to see how to create your ripple of impact without seeking validation from others
Follow us on Instagram @chrisandericmartinez and checkout the full show notes at www.liveadynamiclifestyle.com/podcast/ep…d-elmasri/
80% of women in the US and Canada are dissatisfied with their body image…
What if we told you that 81% of 10-year old’s have been on a diet and mothers are the number one influence on young girls and their body image?
We just learned about these stats from Co-Founder of Girls Gone Strong, Molly Galbraith.
We had a chance to sit down with Molly and have a POWERFUL CONVERSATION about women, body image, self-worth, and how to create an empowering environment to overcome it.
Molly uses fitness as the vehicle throughout where she carries her ultimate mission and her ultimate mission is to create environments for women where they feel strong, welcome, comfortable, resilient, safe, in charge of their bodies, and envisioning a hopeful future for themselves.
In this conversation, we discussed:
• How she overcame losing her dad, giving up a business, dealing with PCOS and autoimmune disease, gaining weight, ending 6-year relationship, and moving back home
• Molly’s 4 BIGGEST pieces of advice for a fitness enthusiast so you can have a purposeful, enjoyful, and results driven health and fitness journey
• How you can use fitness as a vehicle to overcome dissatisfaction with your body image and creating an empowering environment for yourself
Get ready to see how to overcome dissatisfaction with your body image and creating an empowering environment.
We are excited to share this amazing conversation we had with Mike Zeller with you today!
Mike is a serial entrepreneur, business coach, speaker, has a masters degree in Christian Leadership, and an all-around great guy!
What we love about Mike is he has a huge heart for humanity, making the world a better place, and helping people find their true callings with creating moments in life.
Mike has a great story about when he was first working in real estate and had a lot of success, but it wasn’t serving him, and he knew it wasn’t his true calling in life.
So, he quit his real estate career, took a trip to Argentina, and found his true calling.
He calls this “creating moments in life” and he talks about how you can do them too.
Get ready for this one!
In This Episode, Mike Discusses:
• Some of the mindset shifts he’s had since he first became an entrepreneur until now and how his mindset is constantly evolving
• How he looks at his life like a book of moments and how you can start building your life book with your own moments
• His thoughts on business exists first to serve the world and make it a better place and why profit is secondary but necessary for sustainability
Full Show Notes Here dynamicduotraining.com/podcast/episo…-mike-zeller/
Eric and I were having a conversation last week about our next podcast topic and we wanted to talk about sacrificing to get to the next level.
But, we didn’t want to just go back and forth about our own definitions of what it means to sacrifice.
We want to share 4 of our top real-life stories on sacrificing to get to the next level.
We also, want to ask you…
What is it in your life that you want to SACRIFICE to get to the next level?
What do you need or want “to give up or willingly stop doing to get something more important?”
What do you need to SACRIFICE?
Examples could be bad habits, luxuries, TV, aimless scrolling on social media, etc.
I’m a big believer that if you want to get to the next level in your life, business, fitness, what have you…you need to make small, medium, or big SACRIFICES.
In this solo round episode, we dive deep into some real-life stories we have gone through the past decade and how we had to SACRIFICE for a result.
In this conversation, we discussed:
Get ready for this awesome conversation we had as it will motivate the heck out of you and you will get a ton of value from it here