One of my favorite comedy movies is “Friday” and one of the famous sayings from it is
About a year and a half ago, we had to say “BYE FELICIA” to the awesome, talented, and down to earth, Felica Romero. See her first interview here
Side note: It was a good “BYE FELICIA” since we had her on the podcast, and it had to come to an end, due to time.
Hence, why we had her on the show again 😊
This past year and a half, Felicia has grown a lot and one of the main lessons she shared with us is the power behind creating seasons in life to be more productive.
What she meant was…
· There are seasons to be in the hustler mode
· There are seasons for learning and consuming
· There are seasons for not needing to push as hard, being easier on yourself
· And there are seasons to work on relationships, family, etc.
This was an amazing conversation we had with Felicia on creating seasons in life and much more.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
· The WHY behind her new podcast “diet drop out” and how to create a healthier relationship with foods, dieting, and more
· How Felicia overcame her anxiety through her morning routine and how you can do the same
· How to regain focus by batching, time blocking, and renting a hotel room for 1 day to get shit done
· Her top skill she recommends is working on yourself and having more compassion and kindness in the world
If you want to know the POWER behind creating seasons in life to be more productive, then you’re going to really appreciate this conversation we had with Felica Romero.
Tune in 😊HERE and Let me know what you think of it and please help us share this episode :)
Follow us on Instagram
and see the full Show Notes to this episode here
Make Sure To Keep up with Felicia on her IG here
and checkout her website out Here https://feliciaromero.com/
Recommended Book by Felicia:
1. High Performance Habits
By: Brendon Burchard
PS: Are You a Personal Trainer Wanting to go Online to Create More Time, Freedom, Revenue Streams & Create More Impact?
Get Started Here